Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Be in silence

Silence – the planet’s philosophical word I can say, just I am experiencing it. In search of knowledge I used to meet new people and get their good thoughts. I thought of meeting some gurus who are there for long years in those mountain ranges, I didn’t believe that they are there but I need to check it out. I started my journey to meet them. I need to gain some knowledge about life, nature, myself and them.

I climbed that mountain which was calm, leaves where speaking to me, trees gave some shadow to rest, I got two bottles of water to drink, the great almighty fellow, sun is kissing me I gave him some water from my body as gift through the land. I am in half to reach the top most point of that guru’s place. I heard that those gurus can also be seen in this half way. But I couldn’t feel them. I took some rest here; one of my water bottles is over now. Only one remaining that should help me to reach that top.

As I am nearing that top I turned and saw the path which made me to reach here. I thanked it. Suddenly one strike in my mind - I understood a breathtaking thing in life. “In our journey definitely we will reach that top but after gaining it we should not forget the path which we have travelled because it has lots of lovable moments, hard works, happiness, sadness, experiences etc. Don’t miss that”.

Still I didn’t see any of those gurus. I hope I am in that place. It is surrounded by trees, fresh air more than that I am alone here. Loneliness kills sometime but now it is awesome. I am not alone here I am being accompanied by that beautiful loneliness. I waited for some time; walked here and there I couldn’t find any. Do they have gone for any vacation? Or I am not gifted to meet them or what? Many questions are arising in me. I am unable to come into conclusions. Stress surrounds like the clouds in the sky of my mind. I can’t see the world now, confused state I can understand even confusion is amazing thing but if that alone exist then no one can save us. I used to drink water whenever I feel stressed or tension. (It really works buddy even you can try it out.) I drank the water completely in another bottle. Sun was planning to take rest; the orange tone was awesome. Sun was in my back and told me to move down. How can I go without seeing them? I am waiting to gain a drop in that ocean of knowledge.

Finally I decided that they might have gone for vacation and started moving down. Some birds are with me, it is very nice to see those birds in pair. I observed and realized that we have lots of opportunities to love each other. Thoughts (around 6000 i can say) are running like a jaguar now, I am unable to control it I feel my mind is like a stained glass. With these problems I am reaching towards down parts, sun is in rest now, mist covers the borders. Suddenly I can experience some structure coming from that mist. The structure was not tearing the mist but the mist gave it some way. It was close to me. I couldn’t identify the structure but I can understand it. It started to chat with me; I guess it’s a male voice. He welcomed and asked me about the experience of this journey. I told that I realized some things sir, may I know about you? Even I am searching to tell you all about me dear, came a marvelous reply. Sir I can understand that you are a drop from that ocean of knowledge I request you give a small drop. He laughed and said “go sit simply”. He disappeared. I am in very much tension and anger towards him. With my big body, in a great risk and thirst I have climbed and reached again but this fellow is saying to sit simply. How can one sit simply? I came near my vehicle and started. As I am travelling “go sit simply” was knocking my mind. I realized that my mind was in a stained glass where I am unable to see clearly now. I parked my vehicle and sat down in silence for a while feeling the breeze, hope this will clear my glass. Finally I got that point. Yes I realized that gurus words. Now my mind is clear and calm. I have clarity in my thoughts. World revolve in great silence I guess. Being in silence will make you clear in your thoughts, the way you look this world more than that you can observe and analyze yourself. So be in silence. Even that guru told it as “go sit simply”.

Remove the violence of confusion, be in silence and experience the sound of silence.

 

No comments: