Thursday, December 25, 2008

Open the windows

Windows are the amazing thing in a home. When it is opened we can admire the external world, we can feel the breeze more than these we can feel the light coming in. I love the word “guru” in Sanskrit its meaning is “the person who removes darkness into light”. For me one of my guru is window.

Today morning i was too lazy to jump out from my bed. I turned this and that side, my bed told me “hey buddy, i am warm and soft sleep for a while”. I accepted it until i found that i was too lazy to jump to out. I didn’t feel like moving out to meet my new gifted day in my life. My mom suddenly came singing a nice song to wake me up. But that made me to sleep more. She went and opened those windows in my room. As soon as she did i felt the lights toughing my eyes, breeze waved my hands, sun kissed through his heat in my body, mind and soul. I jumped out of bed as soon i experienced these. These all happened within fraction of seconds. I loved it. Now i am ready to enter my world with new thoughts, new hopes, new day, new time, new problems which are ready to teach new experiences.

Dear Friend we can apply it in our life also. Whenever problems appear be ready to open the windows to remove the darkness. Don’t leave yourself alone into the problems rather try to open your windows the light; the breeze will remove the darkness. More than this i love to say you another point also. Even though we have windows in our home, we need to open it to feel the light, breeze etc, same way even in our life we have to open the windows of opportunity. Feel the light, feel the breeze, feel the experience, feel good. Open the windows.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its really nice........

very interesting....

carry on ur poem n wording......

J.Sriyashanthy said...

so open ur heart endru solla waareengalaa Anna?