Thursday, December 25, 2008

Believe in You

Wonderful concept - “Believe in you” My big friend Prabanjan use to say these words often. One day we had a great discussion. I asked him that “why should one believe in himself, what’s the point? My dear friend if one doesn’t believe in himself how one can travel in life more over how will others believe one? He threw the words. This made me to think. I always use to say my people to admire one but without believing in oneself how can one admire? A huge thought i guess. First we need to believe in us. Yes, believe that you can do wonders, believe that you have always an opportunity whenever problems kisses you, believe that you are born to succeed, believe that you are a special person and have wonderful talents to be proven, believe that you can handle any kind of situation, believe that you can understand or learn new things, believe that you can innovate the future more than these my dear friend “Believe in you”.

1 comment:

TR said...

Hi budd chk tr4u.blogspot.com