Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Me, Myself and Time

Time is a best teacher in life. He taught me many lessons. I love to share an important experience in my life.

Be punctual always told my father (one of the best person and my first hero in this planet). I used to keep that to my maximum.

One day I was travelling to meet my client, whom I admire the most. They called me to give an exclusive project. So I thought of being in their office before the fixed time. My appointment was by 16:00 hours I started from office at 13:00 hours, I need to travel around for one and half hour to reach my destination. Even though I drove normally, due to traffic I lost my time. I got tensed to a great extent. These all due to my watch (which showed some how accurate time). I need to go fast to reach, traffic need to be cleared for that. Finally that got cleared I started to drive fast. I reached my destination by 16:05 hours. Just five minutes late but the CEO (whom I went to meet) was busy in a meet and called only by 16:30 hours for discussion.
The point here is - time taught a lesson. How? Let’s look deeper. I got tensed while driving due to traffic things but these all happened since I saw my watch for time. Yes, I thought that I am late so need to go fast so I got tensed and drove but only 5 minutes was the difference.
The moment I started till I reach, the time did his job correctly. He didn’t get tensed and move fast. He did his duty normally how it goes without any tension. He was smooth and also told me “My dear friend, why you are getting tensed? My duty is to move forward only without stress. Do your duty without stress, be calm, be cool you will definitely reach your destination one day there will be only 5 minute gap or late.”


“Time as he grows makes many changes”

No comments: